The latest generation Swift Dzire is very much different from its predecessors in many aspects. It is shorter than the earlier version by 165mm. It is more of a notchback than proper saloon. Tail section of the car is integrated carefully to the rest of car body. The looks seem to be more cohesive. Rear styling too is appreciable and so is the boot lid.
There are two types of Swift Taxi cab we offer based on the engine- one is the 1197 cc 4 cylinder petrol engine and the other is 1248 cc 4 cylinder DDis engine. Another noted feature of Swift Taxi cab is the suspension system used. It offers a confident stability and superior mounting rigidity. The front disk brakes are ventilated and at the rear there are drum brakes. There is ample boot space and you will find it enough to hold luggage for a weekend. The front of car has a planked grille and at the same time, the bumper characterizes a broader air dam and larger space for holding the fog light. Rear-quarter glass looks more conventional and rear door of the taxi cab is a bit larger.
When it comes to the cabin design, there is not much difference from the earlier version. However, beige plastics have been used for door pads and the down portion of dashboard. The seatbelts are light which enhance the inside ambience as well. You will also be mesmerized by the provisions for entertainment and luxury inside.
Front seats of the Swift taxi cab are really comfortable and there is increased space towards the back. The headrests are adjustable and armrests here are placed sensibly so as to increase the comfort level of travelers.We, the best among Swift car rental in Kerala services offer you most professional services at genuine rates.
Car Rental Charges Out Station
|Vehicle Type||Per day Kms||Per day Charge||Driver Bata||Extra Km||Total Amount|
General Terms and Conditions• Seating capacity – 5(including the driver)
• Full air conditioned cars
• Distance travelled and time taken will be calculated as of garage to garage.
• 100 km per day would be the minimum distance for outstation
• The minimum km coverage as per the calendar day till 12 midnight will be 100 km
• When used km exceeds the standard coverage km, then the total used km will be calculated.
• When used km is lesser than the standard coverage km, then coverage km will be calculated.
• Return journey after midnight will be charged with an additional calendar day.
• On cancellation, the customer will be liable to pay 60% of total amount.
• The rentals will be subjected to the terms and conditions specified in the rental agreement.
• Reservations should be made at least 24 hour prior to the rental, both for the local and outstation use.
• All drivers will be having individual mobiles.
• The rate presently quoted is as per the current market fuel rate and may be subjected to raises with hike in the market price.
• There will be extra service tax.
• No responsibility will be held for the vehicle’s late running owing to traffic hassles, breakdowns, accidents etc.
• There is no provision for self drive option with WLTS cars
• In case of any unavailability of the car booked by the party, an equivalent genuine segment car or an upgraded segment of the same shall be availed.
NB: THE RATES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE OF TOLL, PARKING, PERMITS & TRIP PAYMENT
Services on Request!
• Cellular phones
• Airport Representative
• Mineral water/ soft drinks/ice box.
• Properly uniformed, police verified and well-trained Chauffeurs
• Daily Newspaper
• Latest Magazines /Periodicals
• Fire Extinguisher
• Facial Tissues
• Reading Light
• Air Freshener
• First Aid Medical Kit