When you are looking for car rental services, choosing an Indica taxi cab will surely be a sensible idea because of many genuine reasons.
The vehicle is designed to be compatible with Indian roads and hence the advantages are quite obvious. Tata Indica was the very first Indian car that arrived with power windows and AC as standard features.
The manufacturers were always busy in making tweaks, though minor to this vehicle which has positively enhanced the functionality and attractiveness of this vehicle. Most versions of Indica has a 4 cylinder VGT engine, maximum power of 90 PS at 4000rpm, 6 gears(5 forward and 1 reverse), disc brake in from where as the rear brake is drum type and the wheel base is 2470mm/8.10 feet
Interior of our Indica taxi cab is really soothing and inspiring. The dashboard is usually driver aligned in later versions. The superb plastic coating on the handbrake as well as steering leads the vehicle to premium devise segment. Most of them have a TFT touch-screen multimedia system along with voice assisted GPS. Other features of this vehicle include solar sensor for climate control, 6 way height altering seats, rear-view mirrors which are electrical and lumber support. The latest versions of Tata Indica has a driver information structure above instrument cluster and it intimates him the external temperature, fuel efficiency and a lot more information. The air bags at the front keep the driver safe at higher speeds. The engine of Indica Taxi cab delivers great speed with better stability thus making your touring an invigorating experience. VGT technology used helps in adjusting the power automatically as per the varying speeds.
So, planning to tour? There are many Indica Car Rental in Kerala, services. Reach us and we avail you the best professional services at most genuine rates.
Car Rental Charges Out Station
|Vehicle Type||Per day Kms||Per day Charge||Driver Bata||Extra Km||Total Amount|
General Terms and Conditions• Seating capacity – 5(including the driver)
• Full air conditioned cars
• Distance travelled and time taken will be calculated as of garage to garage.
• 150 km per day would be the minimum distance for outstation
• The minimum km coverage as per the calendar day till 12 midnight will be 150 km
• When used km exceeds the standard coverage km, then the total used km will be calculated.
• When used km is lesser than the standard coverage km, then coverage km will be calculated.
• Return journey after midnight will be charged with an additional calendar day.
• On cancellation, the customer will be liable to pay 60% of total amount.
• The rentals will be subjected to the terms and conditions specified in the rental agreement.
• Reservations should be made at least 24 hour prior to the rental, both for the local and outstation use.
• All drivers will be having individual mobiles.
• The rate presently quoted is as per the current market fuel rate and may be subjected to raises with hike in the market price.
• There will be extra service tax.
• No responsibility will be held for the vehicle’s late running owing to traffic hassles, breakdowns, accidents etc.
• There is no provision for self drive option with WLTS cars
• In case of any unavailability of the car booked by the party, an equivalent genuine segment car or an upgraded segment of the same shall be availed.
NB: THE RATES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE OF TOLL, PARKING, PERMITS & TRIP PAYMENT
Services on Request!
• Cellular phones
• Airport Representative
• Mineral water/ soft drinks/ice box.
• Properly uniformed, police verified and well-trained Chauffeurs
• Daily Newspaper
• Latest Magazines /Periodicals
• Fire Extinguisher
• Facial Tissues
• Reading Light
• Air Freshener
• First Aid Medical Kit